Have you been experiencing a rotten egg stench in or around your house? You are most probably smelling H2S gas. Hydrogen Sulfide (H2S), also known as sewer gas or swamp gas, is a colorless gas with a pungent odor.
The most common reason for smelling this stink is the contamination of your natural gas supply, water bodies, wellheads, etc. Other reasons might include leaking sewer systems and septic tanks. As H2S is highly combustible and causes several health issues, you must immediately call a hydrogen sulfide removal.
What is H2S Removal?
H2S Removal is the process of eliminating hydrogen sulfide from your surrounding systems. For this procedure, we use the latest tool and techniques such as hydrogen sulfide absorbers, H2S scavengers, SULFATREAT vessels, etc.
With our highly efficient technology and equipment, we aim toward H2S free, healthy homes and industries.
H2S Removal and Purification
H2S removal and purification is a simple process depending upon the source. The most common sources in the U.S are natural gas, biogas, water bodies, mud, etc. For example, we can remove h2s from natural gas streams at home, gas plants, gathering stations, refineries, etc. We use proven, cost-effective, and environmental-friendly hydrogen sulfide absorbers, ensuring long-lasting H2S removal.
Benefits of removing H2S
Since h2s gas is quite unpleasant and dangerous for health and the environment, it is essential to remove it. Here are several benefits of removing h2s:
- Human safety: H2S treatment can protect people from harmful exposure. Even at low concentrations of 50 ppm, H2S exposure may irritate the eyes and respiratory system. Furthermore, prolonged exposure can also cause apnea, coma, convulsions, dizziness, headache, weakness, irritability, etc.
- Safe environment: Along with protecting humans and wildlife, H2S removal systems can also protect the environment from the harmful effects of H2S. Apart from being an environmental pollutant itself, H2S, when combusted, emits sulfur dioxide (SO2). High concentrations of SO2 are harmful to trees and plants, damaging foliage, stunting growth, and even causing acid rains.
- Increased longevity of equipment: Do you know that H2S in and around your machines, equipment, and other metallic structures can corrode them? A successful h2s removal unit can curb this problem, ensuring long-lasting equipment.
- Improved operations: Hydrogen sulfide treatment can help your machines and equipment run optimally. Not only does it help keep your system free of corrosion but it also results in clean and improved operations.
- Cost-effective in the long run: Exposure to hydrogen sulfide can damage your health, environment, and equipment longevity. Hydrogen sulfide removal systems can help you save a fortune by preventing these issues.
Why choose us?
Our team consists of highly qualified and trained professionals who can deal with any H2S leaks. Whether you are looking for H2S removal from water or your natural gas stream, we’ve got you covered!
Our professional team has the expertise to work with high-quality H2S absorbers, SULFATREAT vessels, etc.
Long-lasting H2S removal
The effective hydrogen sulfide removal systems we provide ensure long-lasting H2S removal, ensuring a safe and clean environment.
Our H2S removal and other industrial cleaning services are priced at the most affordable prices.
We provide industrial H2S removal services for the following:
- Oil and gas industries
- Chemicals and fertilizer plants
- Metal refineries
- Food processing plants
- Effluent treatment plants
- Wastewater Treatment plants
Frequently Asked Questions
Hydrogen sulfide is a colorless, flammable, and corrosive gas. You can easily notice it by its rotten egg smell that resembles the obnoxious sewer odor.
Exposure to H2S can cause respiratory and sleep disorders in humans and animals. It is also highly flammable and corrosive, making it dangerous for the environment.
H2S is produced by bacterial break- down of organic materials and human/animal wastes. The major sources of H2S gas include natural gas streams, plants, wastewater treatment, etc.
H2S removal uses a combination of equipment and chemicals that eliminates and controls the amount of H2S. For example, H2S absorbers, H2S scavengers, SULFATREAT vessels, etc.